Thursday, July 01, 2010

DENIAL

What is denial, and how people deny that can be called denial? Go find dictionary and find what the hell it is means. Do not ask me coz I don’t want to know and don’t care that I don’t know what is denial means. So, is that denial? Pretending that I don’t wanna know ?

As I see the world, people deny to lots of thing, and the worst is deny to themselves. What is that means? Deny to your self? Let see for example, take me as the object here, I always says “do I care” or in malay “ade aku kesah” so is that really what I want? Maybe? Coz my lips saying that, but deep down in my heart who knows and even me myself don’t really know. I use those words as my defend mechanism so I don’t get or not showing that I am hurt in front of people. The question is, am I get hurt? And is the defend mechanism works?

I don’t know, but it is works for me all the time. When I say those words, I feel like I have the power, feel like there is force shield protecting me not letting any bad feeling intrude myself. Cool!! Huh?. So it do really works.



naah! you talk to the paw! i dont care! i dont wanna care! i dont even know who are you black cat!



So denial can be many means, most people think that denial means you pretend that you are not but actually you do. Most of thing involve feeling. For example i hate my BFF because he is way hooter than me, and everytime we hang out all of the girl’s eyes are on him. But we still hang out and have a great time. But I just hate him for that moment where the girls keep staring at him but not me, at other moment we are cool!

So is that what we call denial? When my other friends ask me do I like friend with him and I say yes. Is that denial? Coz I only hate him on certain moment and not all the time. Yeah sometimes his jokes are not funny and I hate to lie myself and force myself to laugh out loud. but I am cool coz he seems love my stupid jokes.

So actually there is nothing to do with denial! I just write this post coz I am listening to sugababes song titled denial. That all. Now I am listening to “push the button” . so you guys, push the button comment yeah!





Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments: